Friday, October 2, 2015

Prairie Chicks Scrapbook Challenge #34- Jen

In this challenge we are using the Simple Stories paper line Summer Vibes. Each one of us had to create different projects using this line.

I chose to do a mixed media canvas using Texture Paste, Glimmer Mist and stencils for my project. Join me on October 10 in the store as I will be demonstrating some of the techniques I used in this project. Demo times are 10:30am, 1:30pm and 4:30pm. You can just drop in at any one of these times and the cost is FREE! 



 
 
As usual you can join our challenge by creating something with this paper line and emailing us a picture of it at prairiechicks@SaskTel.net. Let us know if we are allowed to share it on the blog. We would love to see what you create.

~Jen~

No comments:

Post a Comment