Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fabric!!

I wonder if there is such a thing as electro-shock therapy for quilting addictions?  If there is, I need it!!  Working here just shows how defenseless I am to tempting new fabric.  Oh well, you might as well be as tempted as I am! *Barb*
Moonshine, LOVE

Some fox cottons

Foxy flannel

Oh Canada

 Persimmon (40 bolts in all + charm packs!!!)

 I just realized I hadn't posted the next 2 yet.  They've been in the shop for a few weeks now!
Eclectic Elements 2

Birch Farms

And drum roll please.........Here are the color options for the 2015 Block of the Month Program "Long Road Home".  On the left is "Beach House", shades of turquoise, soft yellow and orange.  On the right is "Suburbia", navy, mint, coral and soft yellow.  This year you will also get to choose your background color, either assorted greys or creams.  $5+tax per month for pick-up or $6.50+tax per month for mail-out.  Join us!!  Call the shop to sign up (306)934-1972.  Deadliine is Dec 31st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment