Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wanna See The New Stuff.....?

Ahhh, wonderful goodies once again. I need to get back into my scrap room and play with some of these!


Kaisercraft Kaleidescope, my favorite!






Prima Junkyard Findings and Tim Holtz swivel clasps and hinge clips. I don't think these will last long.



Dazzles borders and words.


Paper House Mini Die-Cuts


Refillable E-Z Runner and Value Pack 1/2" Glue dots adhesive. Also our regular Fiskars ( non triple track) blade are back in stock. 

Embossabilities folders, these folders are reversible, that means 2 designs in 1 folder. What a space saver!


Spellbinders Dies


Doodlebug Sugar shoppe paper pads


Not sure if I posted these already, Carta Bella Baby Mine chipboard stickers.

Graduation paper and stickers

Camping paper

Cork sticker paper, I wonder if this can be used in the cricket. I'll have to find out :)

Basketball paper

Cute baby paper

Stickers

Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine album

3 comments:

  1. Oooh...so many great new products...again! Lots of fun to be had! I'd love to know if the Cricut works on the cork too. Please share when you've tried it. I heard it works great with punches but haven't tried it myself...yet! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cork paper does not work on the Cricut. The paper backing is too glossy to stick to the cutting mat and if removed the blade just rips up the cork and is really hard to get off the mat. Best if used with punches and steel ruled dies. Hope that helps :) ~Jen~

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for letting me know, Jen! That will save me a lot of grief! lol Punches it will be! :o)

      Delete