Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Progress!!!!

Has anyone noticed our new location lately, what progress!!!!  We can't wait for it to be done!  In case you haven't been through Warman lately, here is what it looks like, we are the left half of the building.


We also have unpacked some great new goods!!
Crate paper

Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss"

Simple Stories "24/Seven"

Glitz "Sunshine in my Soul" & Adorn It "Bumble"

Winter Wonderland by Studio E

Christmas Spectacular by Kitty Yoshida

Elizabeth by Alisha Place Frost

Aprils Garden

Rock n Romance by Pat Bravo

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for the progress of the new store! LOVE all the new goodies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the christmas spectacular...and I was in warman this past weekend and was very excited when I seen your new location. I bet you are starting to get very excited

    ReplyDelete