Thursday, February 7, 2013

Prairie Chicks Scrapbook Challenge #14- Jen's

Challenge #14 is a technique challenge. We can only use plain cardstock for our layouts (no pattern paper) but we must make the paper patterned using stamps, stencils or whatever technique we wish. We can use any embellishments that we want.

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought I would share a Valentine's layout for the challenge but not with people but rather a pet. Ushi isn't a little kitten anymore but he's still just as cute. I love it when we get kittens with so much personality :)


supplies
white cardstock
red cardstock-hearts
crafter workshop stencils
prima masks
black ink- Stampin Up basic black
red ink-barn door-Tim Holtz
stamps from stampin up
washi tape
red buttons
peteloo white flowers

The honeycomb and floral stencils were placed down on seperate pieces of white cardstock and using a blending tool(Ranger) I rubbed ink all over the paper, moving the stencil as I went. I then stamped another piece of white cardstock with black ink to give another texture to the layout.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page, Jen! Love the combination of techniques you used! :o)

    ReplyDelete