Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Fabric!!

New fabric = Overspending.  With all these new collections of fabric and Christmas all in the same month, it's going to be hazardous!  I just can't help myself.  My name is Barb and I'm a quiltaholic (you get the idea).  Since I will be tempted every day at the shop, I thought I would tempt you too! This is Daisy Cottage by Lori Holt for Bee in my Bonnet.  Such a fun and whimsical blend

Contempo Dots by Kensington Studio is bright & cheerful

Tavern Blues is warm & cozy

Haven by Anna Griffin, a soft classic look
With all the fabric screaming "Buy Me!", I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.
Be sure to check out our website for our 12 Sales of Christmas!http://www.prairiechicksquiltingandscrapbooking.mysite.com/catalog_6.html

No comments:

Post a Comment