Friday, September 3, 2010

New in Scrapbooking

So many new things have come in, its hard to keep up, but some of my favorite things are the Simply Renee Clip-it-Up storage units. We have the desk top model with some extra add on pieces, great for your stickers and embellishments and the Jumbo Desktop Clip-It-Up that fits 12x 12 paper, this thing holds a lot of stuff! And then we have for pre-order (check store for details) the Clip-It-Up Floor model which is the one I have. Which holds literally thousands of 12x12 paper, mine has approx. 5000 papers on it at present. I use mine for scrapbooking supplies but you can use it for fabric, notions, holding cards or even office supplies.

Basic
Add-on

Jumbo

Floor Model



Here's mine loaded up;




On the bottom I have my color families, the center one is my themes (Christmas, Travel, etc...) and by company (Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny etc...) and the top one is my specialty papers (Glitter, Flocked, Embossed etc....) and some embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment